#kaka Wiki

Everyday kakazoo

Moderators: Enok, Armand

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Re: #kaka Wiki

Postby Mortis » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:11

Has anyone else had trouble accessing History and other such features? I get blank pages right now :|

Armand
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Armand » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:42

'tis empty alright. Kinda reminds me of sunyata!

Smeagol
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Smeagol » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:25

please define "other such features", i'll look into it asap.
He's not heavy, he's my brother.

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Mon Jul 30, 2007 14:28

Details CSS seems broken and "history", "links", "referers", "aliases" and "latest changes" in the edit mode do not work.

Smeagol
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Smeagol » Mon Jul 30, 2007 21:36

It should be fixed now. Perhaps, if you have the originals , you can upload the original pageinfo.php to the lib/action/ folder and see if the detailspage works again, dunno what's happened to it, it differs from the other files..
He's not heavy, he's my brother.

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Tue Jul 31, 2007 16:24

Ok! I've uploaded the original, it seems to have truncated itself at some point.

Works now if you want to test it out! http://www.slowdays.org/kaka/pie.php?ac ... dex&stamp=

Great job Smea!

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Sun Jun 15, 2008 16:36

How is the Kaka wiki feeling at this stage? Do you have any gripes - apart from the "edit" mode having no Kaka skin, something that I've meant to tackle for a long while now - about the layout, accessibility, look or functions? :) I'd also like to hear if you have any ideas regarding how to better tie in Kaka to the Slowdays main page.

My most recent attempt at this was to add the right-hand sidebar to the front page, but that is more of a stopgap measure while waiting for a better solution. In my view, it's imperative for us (and potential new visitors, too) to have easy access to Kakalog, KakaSND and Kakartoon :D
"...the public dissolves as fact and fiction blend, history becomes derealized by media into a happening, science takes its own models as the only accessible reality, cybernetics confronts us with the enigma of artificial intelligence, and technologies project our perceptions to the edge of the receding universe or into the ghostly interstices of matter." - Hassan, Ihab: "Toward a Concept of Postmodernism" (1987).

Darkelth
Kakaist
Kakaist
SteamID: Darkelth

Postby Darkelth » Thu Aug 28, 2008 09:59

If I remember right the "latest changes" option doesn't work, when you're not logged in. It just shows a fully blank page (well not fully, it has the gray colour). When I get back home today I might try that, if you won't now. This computer where I'm at now, is so damn slow and old, that I won't try it here.

Inform me if it's already fixed.
If you want to be happy for a day, drink alcohol. If you want to be happy for a year, get yourself married. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, start gardening. - An old Chinese aphorism.

Return to “Kaka Subjects”