Spam E-mail

Spim spam!

Moderators: Armand, nobile

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Re: Spam E-mail

Postby Mortis » Mon May 26, 2008 17:50

I just thought I'd mention - this is on topic, right? :D - how I've been greatly annoyed by dreadful amounts of spam to my ISP's e-mail box. Though I'm still keen on keeping the e-mail address (a good one, for sure), as a business motive the company nevertheless takes a fee for filtering spam - to the point where you start thinking they submit their customers' e-mail addresses to spammers... xd

Then suddenly a few days ago I realized that I do bloody have a Gmail account! Their spam blocker is pretty good from what I understand and they also support fetching e-mail from other servers. Why didn't I think of this before? Gmail fetches the e-mail from the other server and now filters the spam conveniently. I wish I'd figured that one out earlier! :pfft:
"...the public dissolves as fact and fiction blend, history becomes derealized by media into a happening, science takes its own models as the only accessible reality, cybernetics confronts us with the enigma of artificial intelligence, and technologies project our perceptions to the edge of the receding universe or into the ghostly interstices of matter." - Hassan, Ihab: "Toward a Concept of Postmodernism" (1987).

Darkelth
Kakaist
Kakaist
SteamID: Darkelth

Postby Darkelth » Thu Jun 05, 2008 16:35

*drinking some spam*

Spam is good. It tastes great.
Though not e-mail spam :( It sux ass.
If you want to be happy for a day, drink alcohol. If you want to be happy for a year, get yourself married. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, start gardening. - An old Chinese aphorism.

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Thu Jun 05, 2008 18:14

Dear Advertiser,

We were unable to process your payment.
Your ads will be suspended soon unless we can process your payment.
To prevent your ads from being suspended, please update your payment information.

Please sign in
to your account at http://adwords.google.com/select/login,
and update your payment information.

Thank you for advertising with Google AdWords. We look forward to
providing you with the most effective advertising available.

Best Regards,

The Google AdWords Team

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does
not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"...the public dissolves as fact and fiction blend, history becomes derealized by media into a happening, science takes its own models as the only accessible reality, cybernetics confronts us with the enigma of artificial intelligence, and technologies project our perceptions to the edge of the receding universe or into the ghostly interstices of matter." - Hassan, Ihab: "Toward a Concept of Postmodernism" (1987).

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:46

Ripatius
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Ripatius » Wed Jun 25, 2008 23:17

From Mr Johnson Amed,
Ave 11 Rue de Canal
Abidjan Ivory coast,

Dearest One,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. please don't be offended with this mail as i know not every body will like having such a strange mail in his address, since we have not known each other before, I come across your contact and I prayed over it and ask God to show me someone who is honest and reliable that will help me, I must not hesitate to relate every part of this relationship to you for you to understand me very well, and know how to advise me on these.
My name is Johnson Amed, I am the only Son of late Mr and Mrs Morgan Amed. who was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan the economic capital of Ivory coast during his time, my father was poisoned on a business trip to sudan and he came back with that sickness that led to his death, My mother died when I was a baby and my father took me so special. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been planned by my uncle who travelled with him at that time, but God knows the truth!

Before the death of my father on 12th of january this year in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of $6.500.000.00 (Six million Five hundred thousand US dollars left in fixed/suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only child as the next of Kin in depositing of the Money. He also let me know that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his senior brother and business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in another country where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management. that is the reason why i contact you hoping that God will give you the knowlegde to advise me more on these, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
(1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transferred.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 21years.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.
Moreover, i am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas. please, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within one week, please indicate your interest to assist me in these regard.right now, I am in a guest house because of my uncle, he wants to destroy everything my father has garthered because my father is no more, I have to live the house for him as he treat to harm me. i am in a guest house now for my safety that is why i am on my knees for God sake asking for your urgent assistance.

I am expecting to hear from you soonest,
Thanks and God bless you for your consideration.
Best regards from,
From Johnson Amed,

Just what I was expecting. A cocoa merchant from Abidjan.

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Wed Jul 23, 2008 13:55

Subject: Contact Me Now Please...
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear friend,

greetings to you in the name of our heavenly God.This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind; but please, consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility. My name is William Mark I,m a 55 years old man. I am British living in Dubai (United Arab Emirate). I was a merchant and owned two businesses in Dubai.

I was also married with two children. My wife and two children died in a car accident six years ago. Before this happened my business and concern for making money was all I lived for. I never really cared about other values in life. But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families. I have been helping orphans in orphanage/ motherless homes. I have donated some money to orphans in Sudan, South Africa, Cameroon, Brazil, Spain, Austria, Germany and some Asian countries. Before I became ill, I kept $4.5 Million in a long-term deposit account in a finance/security company .

Presently, I,m in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit and the interest accrued from the company and distributes it amongst charity organizations. your share of will be 30% of the total money for your help and for any cost you incur during the process of collecting and distributing the money to charity organizations.

I,m willing to offer you a reward If you are willing to help please reply as soon as you can. May the good Lord bless you and your family.

Regards,
William mark
willimark55@gmail.com

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Wed Dec 17, 2008 21:35

Dearest One,

I am Daniel Mbutu, the only Child of my late father (Late) Mr. Mbutu Kolo, my mother died when I was only six years old of age then my father been a caring man took very good care of me till May 5TH 2007 that all my joy turn to sorrow on one of his business trip to Dubai, they got a plane crash which cost his life with Kenya Airways in Cameroon.

There is this amount of (US $8 .7M) (Eight Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) which my father deposited in the Security Company here in Abidjan- Ivory Coast before his untimely death. My father was a highly reputable business man; he deals in Cafe and Cocoa seeds. He died on the 5th May 2007 in a plane crash on his way to Dubai.
See,

The BBCNEWS website of the crash.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm

Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Ivory Coast due to political crisis here in my country. I want you to help me transfer and invest this money in any lucrative business in your country considering my age and not having any experience about investment-especially of the magnitude this will require. Once immediately the money is transferred to you I will come over to your country to continue my education under your care. If you can be of a sincere assistance to me, please do get back to me for more details.

I await your immediate response.

Thanks and God bless you.
Daniel Mbutu,

That's surprisingly eloquently written, is it not?

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Tue Feb 10, 2009 18:59

Lähettäjä Concepcion Greenwood <kbui@bluesworld.com>
Aihe: Concepcion Greenwood.
Viesti: Greetings.
who've faced the
unstructured play
factors is that no compensation
Sincerely, Concepcion Greenwood.

I stole this from Armand! It's great :D

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10

From Mr Salif Zongo,
GOOD DAY
I am working with one of the prime bank here in Burkina Faso,please can you help me repatriate the sun of 5.5 million dollar to your oversea account based on percentage.
(1) Can you handle this project?
(2) Can I give you this trust?
(3) What will be your commission?
I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project Respectfully,

Kind Regards
Mr.Salif Zongo.
Private email:salif_zongo1@voila.fr

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Thu Sep 03, 2009 15:11

Dear Internet User.

We are happy to inform you that you have Won $500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Us Dollars Only) for the month of July 2009 Lottery Win promotion which is organized by ONLINE LOTTERY every month.

ONLINE LOTTERY, collects all the e mail identity of the people online and among the millions that log on to the internet we only select twenty five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we are congratulating you for having been one of the people selected.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

You are to contact your Claims Agent on or before your date of Claim, Winners Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. ONLINE LOTTERY Prize must be claimed no later than 12 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
These are your identification

REF NO: GW/5838610584/09
BATCH NO: GW/48670515/9
SERIAL No: 57306-09
TICKET NO:715-693542-09
LUCKY NO :90-44-88-22-09

These numbers are your winning identification numbers,that you will e mail to your claim agent e mails below,

Claim Agent Details Below;
MR.Dr Arthur Williams
Tel:+234-803-923-6013
Email: arthurw888@hotmail.com
Email: arthurwilliams8899@yahoo.com

for identification and further instructions.
You are therefore advise to also send the following information to your Claims Agent e mails above to facilitate them and process the transfer of your fund.

1.Full name
2.Contact Address
3.Telephone Numbers
4.Marital Status
5.Occupation
6.Date of Birth
7.Nationality

Congratulations!! Once more.

Best Regards,
MR.Martin Thompson (Award co-ordinator)

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Fri Sep 11, 2009 23:24

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn’t know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren’t any need in large initial investment.
Now, I’m happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It’s all about how to choose a proper companion who utilizes your funds in a right way – that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I’m obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them

Return to “Spamroom”