The Mod Thread

General gaming talk, help & bug fixes
Darkelth
Kakaist
Kakaist
SteamID: Darkelth

Re: The Mod Thread

Postby Darkelth » Tue Sep 30, 2008 13:13

D.I.P.R.I.P., Insurgency, Synergy, Zombie Panic: Source and Age of Chivalry will be available from downloading via Steam starting the day 2nd of October!

I see this is a great opportunity for the mods to get wider audience and player base, which gotta be good for the mods and the whole mod scene in the Source-engine.
If you want to be happy for a day, drink alcohol. If you want to be happy for a year, get yourself married. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, start gardening. - An old Chinese aphorism.

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Re: The Mod Thread

Postby Mortis » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:57

The next batch of Steamworks mods include at the very least Eternal Silence, Dystopia and PVK II. Assumably more mods would be included - perhaps Neotokyo, who just came out with a trailer?

Fistful of Frags has been updated to version 2.1, and Empires has been converted to the Orange Box engine (Source 2007) in version 2.2.
"...the public dissolves as fact and fiction blend, history becomes derealized by media into a happening, science takes its own models as the only accessible reality, cybernetics confronts us with the enigma of artificial intelligence, and technologies project our perceptions to the edge of the receding universe or into the ghostly interstices of matter." - Hassan, Ihab: "Toward a Concept of Postmodernism" (1987).

Return to “Slowdown.vg”