Notice to All Our Ten (10) Users!

Site backdrop/framework-related discussion & hosted site support

Moderator: Smeagol

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Notice to All Our Ten (10) Users!

Postby Mortis » Tue Apr 12, 2005 16:25

Slowdays darlings! I'm sorry about this unfortunate disturbance in this simple life flow of events, but the situation regarding the board is the following:

We've imported our old Invision Power Board Destiny (In case you do not know what that is, don't bother, things will show up later as another form of back-up) forums database into our newer phpBB forum platform. In this process, the converter we used overrode the "old new database" and subsequently we lost all the original Slowdays users, forums and posts. This is not a big deal, however, so we're sticking with this.

Basically this means that If you ever had an username on the Destiny board, you have been reverted to it. If you didn't, then what you should do is create a new account. I can check things up for you if you either can't remember your username, password or such; Happy to do the necessary changes, though I would be really grateful if you did go through your user accounts and see what is up.

Also posting in this thread to see if you are working would be most greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!
Last edited by Mortis on Wed Jan 11, 2006 20:19, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 17, 2005 18:54

Also posting in this thread to see if you are working would be most greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Ok, if the date stamp of that post is correct, this might be a tad late but... here goes!

*TEST* Rolling Eyes

Smeagol
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Smeagol » Wed Aug 17, 2005 20:23

Wirk work!
He's not heavy, he's my brother.

nobile
Kakaist
Kakaist
MySpace: www.myspace.com/nobile01

Postby nobile » Thu Aug 18, 2005 08:25