Blind Date..

Spim spam!

Moderators: Armand, nobile

Anonymous

Blind Date..

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 10, 2006 14:22

The young playboy took a blind date to an amusement park. They went for a ride on the Ferris wheel. The ride completed, she seemed rather bored. "What would you like to do next?" he asked.
"I wanna get weighed," she said.
So the young man took her over to the weight guesser. "One-twelve," said the man at the scale, and he was absolutely right.
Next they rode the roller coaster. After that, he bought her some popcorn and cotton candy, then he asked what else she would like to do.
"I wanna get weighed," she said.
"I really latched onto a square one tonight," thought the young man, and using the excuse he had developed a headache, he took the girl home.
The girl's room mate was surprised to see her home so early, and asked, "What's wrong, didn't you have a nice time tonight?"
She replied, "Oh, Wisa... it was wousy!"

mushy

Postby mushy » Sun Dec 03, 2006 08:40

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

it took me a minute and i was like why is she talking like elmer fudd SHE WANTED TO GET LAID AND THE GUY KEPT MAKING THE GUY WEIGH HER IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!! YOU NEVER DO THAT TO A GIRL

thats why its funny

Karikaru
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Karikaru » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:18

mushy wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

it took me a minute and i was like why is she talking like elmer fudd SHE WANTED TO GET LAID AND THE GUY KEPT MAKING THE GUY WEIGH HER IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!! YOU NEVER DO THAT TO A GIRL

thats why its funny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT MOTHERFUCKER MISSED OUT ON SEX CAUSE HE WAS TOO FUCKING STUPID! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

WOULDNT HE HAVE NOTICED SHE TALKING LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME OR IS THAT THE ONLY FUCKING THINGS THEY SAID ALL NIGHT!!!!!

NO MY CAPS LOCK ISNT ON IM HOLDING THE SHIFT DOWN CAUSE IM A LOUD FUCKING AMERICAN ASSHOLE!!! AHAHAAHAAAHAHAHA I TAKE PLEASURE IN OBNOXIOUS BEHAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Spamroom”