Fat loss

Spim spam!

Moderators: Armand, nobile

Anonymous

Fat loss

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 10, 2006 09:44

Please help me, I very fat and do not know that to me to do with my body.
Diets do not help, nothing helps.
Who íèáóäü can advise me as me to grow thin?

Darkelth
Kakaist
Kakaist
SteamID: Darkelth

Postby Darkelth » Tue Oct 10, 2006 13:19

Njah, diets are pretty useless, I think you should just do sports more often. And eat more vegetables, but still meat, just not everything is meat, remember that. I don't know what do you eat now so I can't help much, go to doctor and ask or something. x]
If you want to be happy for a day, drink alcohol. If you want to be happy for a year, get yourself married. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, start gardening. - An old Chinese aphorism.

Armand
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Armand » Wed Oct 11, 2006 19:10

Aww Darkelth, how nice of you to help this poor person! Very Happy

And yes, your tips are useful - enough sports (not too much at first, else it'll feel like Hell and make you think sports sucks) and you can eat without thinking (much) what you eat! And skip all useless crap like lemonade and candy, you won't miss those after a while. And remember, no matter how long the journey, it always requires the first step!

nobile
Kakaist
Kakaist
MySpace: www.myspace.com/nobile01

Postby nobile » Thu Oct 12, 2006 06:31

no lemonade??!!!!! guess I'm doomed to fatness =D
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder <3

Darkelth
Kakaist
Kakaist
SteamID: Darkelth

Postby Darkelth » Thu Oct 12, 2006 14:14

Armand wrote:Aww Darkelth, how nice of you to help this poor person! Very Happy

And yes, your tips are useful - enough sports (not too much at first, else it'll feel like Hell and make you think sports sucks) and you can eat without thinking (much) what you eat! And skip all useless crap like lemonade and candy, you won't miss those after a while. And remember, no matter how long the journey, it always requires the first step!

Hehe, at least not often drink lemonade and/or eat candies. Razz Yes, not too much sports at the first place Smile And food like hamburgers aren't very good I think.
If you want to be happy for a day, drink alcohol. If you want to be happy for a year, get yourself married. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, start gardening. - An old Chinese aphorism.

Return to “Spamroom”