Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 4

Anonymous

Three doctors

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 14, 2006 06:17

Three doctors are waiting in line to get into the Pearly Gates. St. Peter walks out and asks the first one, "What have you done to enter Heaven?"

"I am a pediatrician and have brought thousands of the Lord's babies into the world."

"Good enough to enter the gates," replied St. Peter and in he goes. The same question is asked of the second doctor.

"I am a general practioner and go to Third World countries three times a year to cure the poor." St. Peter is impressed and allows him through the gates. The third doctor steps up in line and knowing the question, blurts out, "I am a director of an HMO."

St. Peter meditates on this for a while and then says, "Fine, you can enter Heaven...but only for 2 days."

Armand
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Armand » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:59

That's a tad too american to be understood here, delete it GRRR HERESY

Darkelth
Kakaist
Kakaist
SteamID: Darkelth

Postby Darkelth » Mon Aug 14, 2006 14:12

Shocked
If you want to be happy for a day, drink alcohol. If you want to be happy for a year, get yourself married. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, start gardening. - An old Chinese aphorism.

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Mon Aug 14, 2006 18:59

In addition to being unfavourably American, it is also poor in quality. These things often go hand-in-hand Cool Please assign a vote in any case - if it's bad, you vote for bad!

nobile
Kakaist
Kakaist
MySpace: www.myspace.com/nobile01

Postby nobile » Tue Aug 15, 2006 06:06

What is HMO? And imo, going just three times a year to third world countries isn't that helpful, those people need constant help, not sporadic.... Embarassed
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder <3

Armand
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Armand » Tue Aug 15, 2006 22:20

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMO

(No, I don't get it, and have too little interest in American health care to try and figure it out)

Return to “Spamroom”