It worked for the bull - a must read (funny)

Spim spam!

Moderators: Armand, nobile

Good?

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 2

Anonymous

It worked for the bull - a must read (funny)

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 26, 2006 06:16

An old farmer is having trouble getting his bull to breed with the cows and is lamenting the fact to a few of his friends down at the local beer hall.
One of them says, "Ya know, Ben, I used to have the same trouble with my bull, but I got it fixed really quick."
"How did you get it fixed?"
"Well, I just dipped my finger in the cow's vagina and rubbed it all over the bull's nose and he got right after her."
Ben goes home to the farm and decides to try it. He grabs a cow, dips his fingers in the cow's vagina and rubs it all around the bull's nose.
The bull gets a rip roaring boner and jumps on the cow immediately. Ben was impressed.
That night, Ben gets into bed with his wife and can't get the effect on the bull out of his mind.
As she lays sleeping, Ben dips his fingers into his wife's vagina and feeling that it's nice and wet, he rubs it all around his nose and gets a rip roaring hard on.
He quickly shakes his wife awake and cries out, "Honey, look!" She rolls over, turns on the light and says,
"You mean you woke me up in the middle of the night just to show me that you have a nosebleed?"

Armand
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Armand » Wed Jul 26, 2006 19:37

... Shocked

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Thu Jul 27, 2006 22:53

R00d.

nobile
Kakaist