29%

Total votes: 7

Darkelth
Kakaist
Kakaist
SteamID: Darkelth

Re: HAIL KAKA! T-shirts!

Postby Darkelth » Sun Nov 25, 2007 22:58

Is there any new news about the T-shirts, or possible coffee mugs? :)
If you want to be happy for a day, drink alcohol. If you want to be happy for a year, get yourself married. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, start gardening. - An old Chinese aphorism.

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Tue Jun 10, 2008 20:53

An update to the saga! I contacted a local firm for a quote, I'll let you know when I get a response. After that we will have to make a binding list of orders and organize payments.
"...the public dissolves as fact and fiction blend, history becomes derealized by media into a happening, science takes its own models as the only accessible reality, cybernetics confronts us with the enigma of artificial intelligence, and technologies project our perceptions to the edge of the receding universe or into the ghostly interstices of matter." - Hassan, Ihab: "Toward a Concept of Postmodernism" (1987).

Darkelth
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Darkelth » Thu Aug 28, 2008 09:54

Time to thank you Mortis for arranging these wonderful t-shirts! I really love them. Sometimes it's kinda weird feeling (as Smeagol said on his blog) to wear it in public (because of the Hail), but afterall I do wear them proudly! Even when people always ask what does it mean. And it was really awesome to have the KAKA assault in Ideapark (last LAN. Blog coming, when I have strenght to do it) in the end of July!

Perhaps the HAIL KAKA! mark could be a little smaller, but otherwise I'm fully pleased with the ready product. Thank yous!

HAIL KAKA!
If you want to be happy for a day, drink alcohol. If you want to be happy for a year, get yourself married. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, start gardening. - An old Chinese aphorism.

nobile
Kakaist
Kakaist
MySpace: www.myspace.com/nobile01

Postby nobile » Fri Aug 29, 2008 18:02

i can't wait to be able to wear the shirt! nickelplate showed it to me on camera, it fits him really nice :D
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder <3

Mortis
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Mortis » Tue Sep 02, 2008 16:24

What I thought was really cool was how 25 feels like the perfect number for a first pressing :)
"...the public dissolves as fact and fiction blend, history becomes derealized by media into a happening, science takes its own models as the only accessible reality, cybernetics confronts us with the enigma of artificial intelligence, and technologies project our perceptions to the edge of the receding universe or into the ghostly interstices of matter." - Hassan, Ihab: "Toward a Concept of Postmodernism" (1987).

Darkelth
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Darkelth » Tue Sep 02, 2008 17:30

Oh yeah. Awesome amount...

Imagine a kaka meeting, with almost 25 people wearing black HAIL KAKA! t-shirts...

Darkelth
Kakaist
Kakaist

Postby Darkelth » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:30

By the way. This is quite early after the t-shirt explosion but I would really like to get the idea of a HAIL KAKA! Coffee mug into spotlight.

Is it possible? I would myself prefer the black background with white text (as in the t-shirt), but a white mug with black text is not forbidden either :)

I could make some kind of sketches/edits later on, but, just an idea. It would be awesome to start your morning with a cup of coffee in a kaka mug, with a t-shirt on. Or have a coffee break in LAN with the same equipment :)

I don't have any ideas how expensive it might be, or, is it even possible. But this is just an idea we have also talked about earlier.

Return to “Kaka Subjects”